After breakfast we will drive north from Coyhaique watching the beautiful landscapes that seem to change every 15 minutes! The Queulat National Park will impress you and pay attention to the tiny mosses that create their own minature forest in the wet undergrowth. The Queulat National Park is known for its majestic mountains and virgin evergreen forests. During our excursion we will take a hike through the grounds of the park to its centerpiece, the Queulat Hanging Glacier. We also visit a lookout point boasting incredible views to the Quelat Lake.
- Transfer and entrance fee.
What to bring?:
- Outdoor clothing ( wind-cheater and waterproof)
- Sun glasses with UV filter
- Minimum: 02 people.
- Maximum: 05 people, Up to 06 pax applies additional cost.
- Activity subject to wind and weather conditions.