During this Full day excursion you will leave Coyhaique behind to witness one of the most impressive sceneries you can explore in this part of Patagonia. To begin with this journey you will head towards the General Carrera Lake where you will board a watercraft to navigate through the surreal landscapes of this incredible location. After only a few minutes you will reach the so called Marble Caves, an extraordinary rock formation carved throughout centuries by wind and water. The contrast between the ice and the emerald colored waters of the lake will provide hundreds of picture perfect moments.
During this navigation, you will have the time to enjoy the different wonders this place has to offer. After this amazing experience you will head back to your accommodation.
- Transfer and navigation to Marble Caves in boat.
What to bring?:
- Outdoor clothing ( wind-cheater and waterproof)
- Sun glasses with UV filter
- Minimum: 02 People
- Maximum: 05 People. Up to 06 pax applies additional cost.
- Activity subject to wind and weather conditions.