Our true journey will begin on Puerto Chacabuco where we will embark to Laguna San Rafael and be part of the adventure to one of the last natural wonders of the world.
Navigating through the channels of the Chilean Patagonia discover the native forests melting in the sea in an overwhelming spectacle. Sail on the catamaran “Chaitén” the 125 nautical miles between Patagonian channels, green islands and fjords of exuberant nature, to finish the route to the feet of the glacier San Valentín that in spectacular detachments deliver its icebergs to the San Rafael Lake.
After having experienced the glacier first hand we will start our return trip. In the mean time, we will relax enjoying the open bar and the delicious snacks that will be waiting for us.
- Transfer and navigation to San Rafael Glacier in catamaran.
What to bring?:
- Outdoor clothing ( wind-cheater and waterproof)
- Sun glasses with UV filter
- Minimum: 04 people.
- Maximum: 05 people, Up to 06 pax applies an additional cost.
- Activity subject to wind and weather conditions.