Our trip will start early in the morning as we are whisked away from our hotel in Coyhaique to Puerto Chacabuco. Here is where our true adventure will begin. The catamaran will depart in western direction sailing the waters of the Aisén Fiord and then continuing southbound. We will navigate through several archipelagos, islands and small canals which were originated by the last ice age. After approximately 5 hours we will reach the wonderful San Rafael Lagoon. Here we will witness the imposing walls that originate the ice fields. Afterwards, we will board a smaller boat to get closer to the ice and we will have the opportunity to take pictures and observe the impressive landscape created by this magnificent glacier.
After having experienced the glacier first hand we will start our return trip. In the mean time we will relax enjoying the open bar and the delicious snacks that will be waiting for us.
- Transfer and navigation to San Rafael Glacier in catamaran.
What to bring?:
- Outdoor clothing ( wind-cheater and waterproof)
- Sun glasses with UV filter
- Minimum: 02 people.
- Maximum: 05 people, Up to 06 pax applies additional cost.
- Activity subject to wind and weather conditions.